Inoveite offers opportunities
to join with us:
Inoveite specialises in the provision of business process outsourcing services to overseas-based clients in fintech. Offering front office, back office and marketing services to our clients, we help customers in professional and trading communities to connect and learn so that they can invest smarter and take decisions effectively. Launched in 2017, our employee base has grown to 100+. Our objective is to grow to 120 by mid 2020. Our expertise, knowledge and effective client interaction have been instrumental in building a huge network of clients worldwide.
HRDC - Training & Placement Program
- Requirements: Good English required. No simultaneous enrolment in any other training program.
- Welcoming applicants aged between 18 - 35, unemployed and looking to kick start their career. H.S.C school leavers are welcomed to join us!
- 3-months program with monthly stipend allocation (1½ months training in Quatre Bornes - 1½ months placement at Inoveite | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Requirements: Our firm is expert to create an efficient user interface that makes user interaction is lively. Good spoken English & computer literate. Previous sales experience and knowledge in financial markets would be an advantage.
- Monthly Stipend Allocation
Do you need a job and ready for a challenge? Fill in the application form and apply below
Frequently Asked Questions?
Is Inoveite a Call Center?
Inoveite comprises of its own call center but your job position and requirements depend on the vacancy you have applied for.
What are the working hours for Customer Executives?
You will be working on a weekly rotation of 8:00 a.m to 17:00 p.m and 14:00 p.m to 23:00 p.m.
Do you offer Transport Facilities to Employees?
Employees working night shifts are provided with transport facilities for their return journey.
What is the Basic Salary?
Your basic salary is negotiable at the time of your interview and will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Are the Job Vacancies Available for Part-times?
How to Apply for the Job?
Kindly fill in the application form above and select the job vacancy for which you are applying.